300gm peanuts (bake and blend)
300gm wheat flour
150gm icing sugar
1 small bottle mazola oil
a pinch of salt
1 Egg (beat lightly)
1) Line baking trays with non-stick parchment paper.
2) Combine the blended peanuts, wheat flour, sugar and pinch of salt in a clean mixing bowl.
3) Slowly add in mazola oil and mix into a fine dough.
4) Take a small piece and roll into the size of a small lime.
5) Place the pieces of dough on the greased tray.
6) Brush with beaten egg and bake at 180ºC for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Source By : Kamalam Attai